With a population of 18.890 inhabitants, Calafat city - the town of roses, chestnut trees, golden corn field and historical monuments - is situated in the south-wetsten part of Dolj county, on the left bank of Danube.
The rooms have the following facilities:
- Hot and cold water non-stop;
- TV cable;
- fridge with minibar;
- air conditioner;
- Internet and international-line telephone.
Counseling program: daily from Monday to Friday - 9:30 to 11:30
The treatment is provided with specific medical equipment, according to the Health Ministry.
Medical Unit structure:
Ground floor - medical ward, paraffin, showers, baths in tubs, galvanic baths, electrotherapy room, physiotherapy room, massage room, sauna, pool with heated water.
Base treatment schedule: daily between 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Treatment procedures used in the Panorama:
- low frequency currents: Electroplating, ionization Diadynamic (CDD), Trabert, TENS
- medium frequency currents - two and four-pole interferential
- high frequency: HF, ultrasound, laser
- regional or fully
- segmental, reflex vasodilation, sedative, lymphatic tonic
- 15 - 25 minutes
- paraffin packing - 20-25 minutes
- mud wraps or baths Techirghiol - 20 minutes
20 minutes - in room: strength / endurance / cardio
Basin water is heated - 20 minutes
- Aerosols therapeutic or curative 10-15 minutes
- Mofette from 5 to 20 minutes
- Bay carbonated10-15-20 minutes
- Bathrooms with herbal essences15-20 minutes
- Bazna salt baths15-20 minutes
Relaxation procedures: cellulite massage and relaxation, sauna, fitness center, pool with heated water.
The procedure is performed after specialist medical advice.
22 Decembrie Street, no. 1,
Phone:+40 251 232 960
Mobile: +40 788 318 400