- Description - It is a modern settlement with a large town park and boulevard along the coast. In the very center of the town, there is a dock and a border crossing for the international river traffic and itinerary. Here, there is a hotel named „Lepenski vir” (Lepen Whirl), sports courts, town beach, private accomodation objects, as well as the facilities such as: bus station, post office, bank, tourist information center, restaurants, shops and cafe bars.
- Key characteristics and key tourist fascinations list Archaeological site Lepenski Vir, Saint Nicola`s Church
- Heritage - 2 - 4 sentences: The most famous are the oldest finds dated in the Neolithic period, over 8000 years old, at the archaeological site Lepenski Vir located on the Danube bank, near to Donji Milanovac.
- Narrative / themes / stories - 3 - 5 examples
- The most important fascinations / places to see + special attention to places on the Danube: Archaeological site Lepenski Vir,Saint Nicola`s Church, Iron Gate gorge
- Historical Monuments
- Cultural Monuments: Archaeological site Lepenski Vir,
- UNESCO Monuments
- Cultural sites Archaeological site Lepenski Vir,
- Natural beauties National park Djerdap, Iron Gate gorge
- Authentic locations National park Djerdap
- Characteristic animal and plant species:many wild animals, birds and plants of National park Djerdap
- Typical and authentic festivals and events – especially for the places and destinations on the Danube: Danube: Danube day, Sailing cup, ....
- The best for target groups: families / adventurers / 50+ / young people / couples
- Supporting tourist fascinations - nearby Tourist Info centre Donji Milanovac
Tourist Organization of Municipality Majdanpek
19220 Donji Milanovac / Serbia
Kralja Petra I str.bb
Tel. +381(0)30596184; +381(0)30596185
Tourist Info Center Donji Milanovac
Office in Majdanpek